Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sakura in Shinjuku Gyoen

Hi guys!


I'm going to preface this post by saying that a lot of my pictures get uploaded to my Google+ page.  I don't like Facebook nearly as much as I do Google+, so this is my way of trying to get you all to join G+...


So I'm going to just dump a bunch of pictures from our school trip to the Shinjuku imperial garden, also called the Shinjuku Gyoen.

Look at all those KCP students
 

Sakura!
This is me pretending to be a photographer - with my cell phone x___x









Saw this guy painting - really looked like he was enjoying his retirement
 

Picnicking is a big deal when the sakura are blooming
 






Hope you enjoyed this picture dump!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here, if you have that much time.

You can use HTML tags like bold, italics and links if you get really bored.