Tuesday, September 13, 2011

S-size

Just a little note about something that I noticed today.  I went to the Chinese embassy in a bid to obtain a visa - easily one of the most poorly explained processes known to man.  I may post more details about this at a later date, maybe once I actually get my visa.  The story I want to share is different.

After my terrible experience at the Embassy, I was walking back to the subway station and decided I wass hungry.  I "found" a McDonalds on the way, and figured I could allow myself to spend 220¥ on a cheeseburger and a small drink.  When I got my order, I was shocked: the S-sized drink was ACTUALLY small - there was less soda than in a can of pop.  What a clever idea!

I doubt we could convince McDonalds back home to follow suit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here, if you have that much time.

You can use HTML tags like bold, italics and links if you get really bored.